2023 EVO Factory 2-stroke, 125/ 200/ 250/ 300
Compared to the standard version - which has already introduced numerous design/ergonomic improvements this year - the Factory version adds a whole series of components that make it battle-ready come competition time. Beta has continued the development to improve the rideability of the model range while offering a continued level of high performance.
ENGINE - 2-Stroke
- Magnesium crankcase with black finish: featuring a particularly eye-catching design, these cases significantly reduce weight while improving the overall agility of the bike.
- Titanium head pipe: increases performance over the standard model while also reducing weight. (125 has a different head pipe)
- Machined clutch discs: created specifically to maximize clutch precision and controllability in every possible situation and make even the most advanced repetitive tricks easier to manage, such as the rear wheel hops typical of today's riding style - ensuring extreme precision every time.
- Cylinder with optimized transfer port geometry: provides added torque along with improved responsiveness without compromising the overall power delivery.
- Head with dedicated volume and squish band: updated compression ratio to match the Factory’s cylinder configuration. The red paint finish adds to the “factory” look of the bike.
- Optimized engine control unit maps: improves the outstanding low-end grunt without sacrificing power at mid to high engine speeds.
- Black anodized engine oil filler plug.
FRAME & SUSPENSION - 2-Stroke
- Front fork and rear shock with compression and rebound adjustability: provides the rider with the ability for more fine-tuning of suspension balance. The front fork also provides adjustment of the spring preload.
- Progressive linkage: the configuration of the rear suspension progressive linkage is optimized to ensure maximum traction and superior feel.
- Triple clamps machined from billet alloy with gold anodized finish: more rigid with added strength, these triple clamps also feature adjustable handlebar mounts that provide the rider the ability to move the handlebars forward or back to suit their riding style.
- Lanyard kill switch
- Chain adjusters, handlebar end plugs, and foot pegs with black anodized finish: these are long-lasting, lightweight components, while the non-slip steel pins on the foot pegs ensure maximum grip.
- Red silicone cooling hoses: provides improved cooling performance.
- Galfer racing brake discs: these discs combine superior braking power with extremely lightweight, which contributes to reducing unsprung mass.
- BrakTec brake and clutch master cylinders: more progressive feel
- Rear brake caliper with anti-vibration system for pads.
- Excel Oro wheels: finished in a gold anodize to complete the Factory look while providing superior strength.
- Michelin X-light tires: for unparalleled grip in every situation.
- New graphics: the 2023 EVO Factory boasts a red, blue, and white colors scheme, which is complemented by the red hydroformed frame with the black and gold details to create a no-compromise racing look.
Available late March 2023. Please call 941-404-0757 to order your bike.