2023 Beta EVO Factory Edition, 4-stroke, 300 cc
4-StrokeThe 300 cc 4-stroke engine on the new 2023 EVO Factory features a lighter, even higher-performing titanium silencer and a new electronic control unit (ECU). This increases sparking stability (thanks to higher electrical power) and consequently improves combustion throughout the rev range.
ENGINE: The 4-stroke Factory model also benefits from a series of upgrades relative to the standard EVO version. The electronic control unit now operates at a higher power rating, which translates to improved spark stability and improved combustion at all engine speeds. In keeping with its more potent engine, the EVO Factory is also equipped with a lightweight performance titanium silencer.
FRAME & SUSPENSION
- Front fork and rear shock with compression and rebound adjustability: provides the rider with the ability for more fine-tuning of suspension balance. The front fork also provides adjustment of the spring preload.
- Progressive linkage: the configuration of the rear suspension progressive linkage is optimized to ensure maximum traction and superior feel.
- Triple clamps machined from billet alloy: more rigid with added strength, these triple clamps also feature adjustable handlebar mounts that provide the rider the ability to move the handlebars forward or back to suit their riding style.
- Lanyard kill switch
- Chain adjusters, handlebar end plugs, and foot pegs with black anodized finish: these are long-lasting, lightweight components, while the non-slip steel pins on the foot pegs ensure maximum grip.
- Galfer racing brake discs: these discs combine superior braking power with extremely lightweight, which contributes to reducing unsprung mass.
- BrakTec brake and clutch master cylinders: more progressive feel
- Rear brake caliper with anti-vibration system for pads.
- Excel Oro wheels: finished in a gold anodize to complete the Factory look while providing superior strength.
- Michelin X-light tires: for unparalleled grip in every situation.
- New graphics: the 2023 EVO Factory boasts a red, blue, and white colors scheme, which is complemented by the red hydroformed frame with the black and gold details to create a no-compromise racing look.
Please call us to order at 941-404-0757.