Vertigo Motors is proud to present the new, Limited Edition, 2020 Vertigo-Vertical-Model R2. This new Model R has been revised extensively both internally & externally. It is the direct evolution of it’s already hugely successful predecessor. This new model benefits from a full year of technical advancements & developments following feedback from our World Championship Factory Team. This ensures the new 2020 R model is even more refined and advanced than ever before.
This new racing model is available in the entire Vertigo engine range 125, 200, 250, 280 and 300cc versions. Each of these versions have been subject to a meticulous testing & technical development by the Vertigo engineers.
If you demand the ultimate in quality, advanced technology & performance, then this in the bike for you!
2020 R2 Engine Key Features
- New Air box & Twin Air Filter: This complete redesign of the air box helps to greatly increase engine performance. It is also much more rigid & slimmer than in previous models. Giving the bike a leaner & more aggressive look.
- Racing Throttle Body: This gives a much faster and even more precise throttle response, throughout the rev range.
- New Factory Exhaust: Helps increase engine performance & response.
- Flywheel Weight Kit 366g: Allows the power delivery of the bike to be even smoother & more controlled, helping to optimize drive and traction in all conditions.
- Carbon Fiber Engine Case Guards: Added protection for the engine cases, whilst adding to the overall racing look of the bike.
- Intercooler In Anodized Red Finish: Helps to keep the engine running at it’s optimum temperature.
- New 2020 R2 Spec Mapping: Together with other engine upgrades provides +4hp & 10% more torque.
2020 R2 Cycle Parts Key Features
- New Location Of Mapping Switch: Which is now incorporated into the air box cover. This allows the rider to switch between maps with ease.
- Tech Racing Forks: Give maximum precision and responsive feedback to the rider.
- Reiger 2 Way Rear Shock: Provides smooth & controlled suspension travel, as well as improved traction & stability in all conditions.
- Vertigo Design Foot pegs: In anodized red with non-slip steel pins.
- Red Anodized Clutch & Brake Adjusters: Allow instant fine tuning of your controls.
- Throttle Cable Adjuster: Fine tune your throttle at the handlebar.
- Lanyard Type Kill Switch: Competition ‘ready to race’ feature.
- Ultra Light, Billet Machined, Triple Clamps: In anodized black finish.
- Renthal Handle bars & grips.
- Vertigo Factory bar pad.
- New Design Skid plate: In Anodized black.
- Vertigo Billet Machined Factory Hubs: In anodized red finish.
- Factory Spec Machined Rear Wheel Rim: In anodized black finish.
- FIM Spec Rear Disk Brake: Competition ‘ready to race’ feature.
- Dunlop GP Tires.
- Weight 68kg
- New Matte Graphics & Chassis Color Scheme: Give an aggressive new look to the bike, which compliments perfectly the classic Vertigo Factory green.